Sunday, February 15, 2009

Car Accident

I was in a pretty bad car accident a few days ago as you may have heard.

Broken ribs, bruised heart, messed up arm etc. My friend who was driving is fine but hasn't even called to check up on me, so I'm a little bummed about that but I'm happy & lucky to be alive!

So that's what prompted this post. Enjoy.

Weird car accidents.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I know no car accidents are funny, but like I mentioned above I'm happy and lucky to be alive so I think that gives me the right to post something like this. This isn't the first accident I've been in, or even the worst. I'm still hurting and just needed some amusement in my life right now.


Thanks wreckedexotics.com for the pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment