Saturday, May 9, 2009

This Summer!

Also posted as a blog on myspace.

Some stuff I want to do this summer.
Let me know if you want to come along!

If James gets better, Babalon Rising 2009 (Only a few weeks, cutting it close)
Cedar Point W/ James & Chris
Hang out with my friends more!
The Zoo (Detroit or Toledo)
More Tigers games!
Long walks around Kensington. Maybe buy some new rollerblades:o
Strawberry Fest in Belleville June 19-21
Fireworks!
Harley Fest July 11th in Hell
Fowlerville Fair July 18-25 (Demolition Derby July 21)
Monroe County Fair (Demolition Derby August 4th)
Wayne County Fair in August
Michigan State Fair 08/28 through Labor Day
Road trip!
Train Trip to Indiana and maybe Missouri to see some friends
Try to get over my fear of flying!

Concerts:
Will add as they come.

WTF IS UP W Kid Rock @ Comerica Park w/ Special Guests Alice In Chains & Cypress Hill 7/18/2009?!

*Green Day July 14th (Got tix already)

I know its not in the summer but OMG Metallica
@ Van Andel Arena in Grand Rapids Nov 9. $72 main floor
Here's hoping I win the lottery by then :p

My list is subject to editing!
---
If you can think of anything else going on let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment